Graphic / Digital Designer
We are looking for a talented Graphic / Digital Designer to join our growing in-house team, ideally from a B2B background and keen to be part of a fast growing business.
What does the role involve?
- Creating digital and print marketing material for presentations, landing pages, infographics, social media, display advertising, promotional emails, etc.
- Website design maintaining and updating content for new platforms including wire frame concepts for external developers.
- Developing cohesive brand guidelines to ensure consistency for group marketing collateral across digital and physical media
- Working closely with our both our marketing and product development teams, creating video and infographics to highlight key benefits and technical features
- Producing stunning print design for product brochures and case studies.
- Supporting our events team in the design of promotional material and banners
The ideal candidate will have:
- An exceptional eye for detail in layout, content and typography
- Able to contribute original design ideas with an enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude
- 2-3 years’ experience in a B2B environment
- Comfortable using WordPress CMS with a working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Evidence of an excellent design portfolio with high level skills in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and InDesign
- Video production and digital animation skills an advantage
Salary & Benefits
Based in Hythe, this is a permanent full time position with a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including 32 days holiday, great facilities and a friendly, open working environment with regular staff events.
We are a progressive business and if working within a dynamic, ever growing team sounds like the opportunity for you, please forward your CV and portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Work Hours 8:30am – 5pm Mon – Friday
- Permanent role with 32 days holiday (inc. public holidays)