Digital Marketing Executive / SEO Copywriter
We are currently seeking an experienced, creative Digital Marketing Executive to join our in-house marketing team.
Working closely with colleagues in content creation and graphic design, you will play a key role increasing brand awareness and customer engagement through multi-channel marketing campaigns with a consistent SEO strategy driving traffic to company websites.
What does the role involve?
- Create engaging, optimised content across the education, leisure, local authority and construction specifier sectors
- Manage paid search campaigns including budgetary control, tracking and analysis to maximise ROI
- Develop weekly reporting with clear, actionable recommendations to deliver consistent improvement in organic search positions
- Optimise copy and landing pages, working with the wider team and external resource
- Develop and implement strategy including negotiation to acquire high-quality, relevant backlinks
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions
- Carry out thorough technical SEO audits on our own and competitor websites
You will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Proven SEO experience using tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools including Google Analytics and Google Search Console, to monitor performance
- Experience with bid management tools
- Experience in link acquisition including knowledge of outreach campaigns
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- 2 years’ experience within a Digital Marketing role preferably within the B2B sector
- Experience with Google Analytics, AdWords, PPC, SEO and other marketing channels
- Target driven and self-motivated
Salary & Benefits
Based in Hythe, this is a full time position with a competitive salary and benefits package, including 32 days holiday inc Bank Holidays, great facilities and a friendly, open working environment with regular staff events.
- Work Hours: 8:30am – 5pm. Mon – Friday
- Permanent role
- Competitive Salary
Streetspace is a market leading manufacturer of street furniture and canopy structure systems, delivering safer, cleaner and greener communities globally. For over 20 years, our team has worked in the design and construction of public open space, across a broad range of sectors, with the same architectural flair and attention to detail that has become a hallmark of Streetspace brands today.
A dynamic partnership with the Southern Hemisphere’s shade and weather protection industry leaders draws on decades of experience in the development of specialised canopy structures for sport across Australasia and the Pacific, delivering truly World Class solutions.
If working within a young, dynamic team with opportunities to progress sounds like the right position for you, please forward your CV and portfolio to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!